- The citizens or inhabitants of Britain.
- (colloquial) The citizens or inhabitants of the UK.
- (context, history) The ancient inhabitants of the southern part of Britain, also called Ancient Britons.
- The British English language.
- of Britain
- (colloquial) of the UK
- (context, history) of the ancient inhabitants of the southern part of Britain. Also Brythonic.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for British for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of British