- (also ten-pin bowling) A game played by rolling a ball down an alley and trying to knock over a triangular group of ten pins.
- Several similar games played indoors or outdoors.
- (cricket) The action of propelling the ball towards the batsman.
- (slang) A particular style of walking associated with urban street culture.
- (gerund): The action of the verb to bowl.
- (present participle of, bowl)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bowling for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bowling