- The state of being enslaved or the practice of slavery.
- In Judeo-Christian tradition, the Israelites fled at the hands of the Egyptians, only to wander in the wilderness for the next four decades.
- (context, by extension) The state of lacking freedom; constraint.
- He lived in financial to his cocaine habit; no matter how much he earned, it all seemed to disappear up his nose.
- The practice of tie up, tying people up for sexual pleasure.
- Their marriage broke up when she discovered he had been engaging in games with a local dominatrix while he was supposedly working out at the gym.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bondage for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bondage