- (context, countable) a native or resident of Bohemia
- (context, uncountable) the dialect of the Czech language spoken in Bohemia
- (context, countable, archaic) a Gypsy
- of, or relating to Bohemia or its language.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Bohemian for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Bohemian
- an unconventional or nonconformist artist or writer.
- unconventional, especially in habit or dress.
- Please tell me you're not one of Toulouse's oh-so-talented, charmingly , tragically impoverished proteges! -Wikipedia:Nicole Kidman, Nicole Kidman, Wikipedia:Moulin Rouge!, Moulin Rouge!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bohemian for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bohemian