- An illegitimate person. (baby, child, or adult)
- (informal) : A child that does not know his father.
- Previously used as a title. (as in William the Bastard).
- (vulgar referring to a man) A wrong-doer; a sod.
- (vulgar referring to a man) A contemptible, inconsiderate, overly or arrogantly rude, or spiteful person. See asshole.
- (context, often, humorous) A man, a fellow. (as in lucky bastard, poor bastard)
- (informal) : A problem or situation extremely difficult or unpleasant to deal with.
- Life can be a real .
- Derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin;
- The architecture was a kind of suggesting Gothic but not true Gothic"
- A mongrel. A cross between different breeds, groups, or varieties.
- A coarse-grade steel file; also : bastard file.
- A long, straight, narrow sword, with an undecorated hilt.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bastard for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bastard