- The act of annulling; annulment.
- The act of becoming vacant, or the state of being vacant; " specifically used for the state of a benefice becoming void by the death, deprivation, or resignation of the incumbent.
- A dismissing or a quitting; removal; withdrawal.
- The act of avoiding or shunning; keeping clear of.
- The courts by which anything is carried off.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for avoidance for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of avoidance