- (present participle of, accord)
- Mind and soul well. - Tennyson
- agreeing, Agreeing; in agreement or harmony; harmonious.
- This voice of national wisdom. - Burke
- (obsolete) accordingly, Accordingly; correspondingly.
Etymology: Derivative of accord.
- That apprehends no further than this world, / And squarest thy life - Shakespeare, Measure for Measure, V-i
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for according for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of according