From Bantu; compare jumby.
- A snake god in religions of West Africa and elsewhere
- context|voodoo|superstition A person who is undead; a corpse reanimated by a supernatural force or a spell, with no soul and no will of its own.
- A person who is apathetic.
- figurative A human being in a state of extreme mental exhaustion.
#: After working for 18 hours on the computer, I was a zombie.
- An information worker who has signed a nondisclosure agreement.<ref>''EE Times'', "Beware 'zombie' clauses," 2 Aug., 2004</ref>
- computing A process or task which has terminated but was not removed from the list of processes, typically because it has child processes that have not yet terminated.
- computing A computer affected by malware which causes it to do whatever the attacker wants it to do without the user's knowledge.
- A drink of rum and fruit juices
sense|person that is undead living dead
sense|information worker intellectual prostitute
Finnish: t-|fi|zombi, t+|fi|zombie
Greek: t+|el|Î¶ÏŒÎ¼Ï€Î¹|n|sc=Grek (zÃ³mpi)