- a monarchs or other people of royal rank, plus their families, treated as a group
- the rank, status, power or authority of a monarch
- a royal right or prerogative, such as the exploitation of a natural resource; the granting of such a right; payment received for such a right
- context|by extension payment made to a writer, composer, inventor etc for the sale or use of intellectual property, invention etc.
- context|poker|slang A king and a queen as a starting hand in Texas hold 'em
Weisenberg, Michael (2000) The Official Dictionary of Poker. MGI/Mike Caro University. ISBN 978-1880069523