- A children's game in which players vault over each other's stooped backs.
Portuguese: carniÃ§a f, eixo-badeixo m
Russian: Ñ�ÐµÑ�Ð°Ñ�Ð´Ð° (Ä�eÏ�ardÃ¡) f
- To jump over some obstacle as in leapfrog.
- context|business To make obsolete.
#*This new product will leapfrog the competition.
- military To advance by engaging enemy with one unit while the other moves further forward.
- To progress as in leapfrog.
trans-top|to jump over an obstacle
French: faire du saute-mouton
trans-top|to make obsolete
Finnish: jÃ¤ttÃ¤Ã¤ varjo|varjoonsa
trans-top|(military) to advance with one unit by engaging the enemy with another unit
trans-top|to progress as in leapfrog