- The seventeenth letter of the Appendix:Roman script, English alphabet, preceded by P and followed by R.
- The pseudonym of w:Arthur Quiller-Couch, Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch
- Person or being of mysterious or uncertain nature, usually God-like. From Star Trek but may be found elsewhere.
- question or questions
Q and A
the supposed common source of the Gospels of Mark and Luke (from German Quelle, source)
- the Q factor in electronics
- (Computing): Quick BASIC
- A female monarch. Ex: :w:Queen Victoria, Queen Victoria
- The wife of a king. Ex: :w:Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother
- (chess) Piece able to move both horizontally and diagonally any number of spaces; most powerful piece.
- (playing cards) Playing card with picture of queen on its face, 12th card in a given suit.
- A powerful or forceful female person.
(context, derogatory, slang) . An effeminate male homosexual. See Drag queen.
- A reproductive female animal in a hive, such as an ant, bee, termite or wasp
- An adult female cat valued for breeding. See tom.
- to make a queen
(chess) to convert a pawn into a queen