verb (wrestl, ing)
- A wrestling bout.
- A struggle.
- (intransitive) To contend, with an opponent, by grappling and attempting to throw, immobilize or otherwise defeat him, depending on the specific rules of the contest
- (intransitive) To struggle or strive
- (transitive) To take part in a wrestling match with someone
- Finnish: painia
- (transitive) To move or lift something with difficulty
- (transitive) To throw a calf etc in order to brand it
- (transitive) To fight
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for wrestle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.