- (plural of, work)
- (plurale tantum) A mechanism or machine; the means by which something happens.
- A stray wrench can really gum up the .
- (plurale tantum) Everything or everything that is available or possible; especially, all available toppings on food.
- I'll have a Behemoth Burger with the .
- (plurale tantum) An act associated with moral or religious standing.
- His displayed his righteousness.
- third-person singular present of to work
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for works for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.