- (past of, unsettle)
- disturbed, Disturbed, upset.
- I was by the sudden outburst, and since I didn't know what to do I just stood there, confused.
- Not in a steady condition, uncertain, subject to change.
- Not populated, having no settlers or other inhabitants.
- unpaid, Unpaid.
- We need to settle this bill; even if you think the charge is too high we can't just leave it .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for unsettled for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.