Translations: verb (tarr, i, ed)
- A sojourn.
- (intransitive) To delay or be tardy in beginning or doing anything.
- (intransitive) To linger in expectation of something or until something is done or happens.
- (intransitive) To abide, stay or wait somewhere, especially if longer than planned.
- (intransitive) To stay somewhere temporarily; to sojourn.
- German: verweilen, weilen
- Resembling tar.
- Covered with tar.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tarry for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.