- A tight-fitting garment worn for swimming.
- Trisha refused to go swimming with her brother until he helped her find her favorite .
Etymology: A compound of swim + suit.
- Dutch: badpak
- French: maillot , maillot de bain , costume de bain
- German: Badeanzug
- Italian: costume da bagno , costume
- Spanish: traje de baí±o (italbrac, especially Latin America), baí±ador (italbrac, Spain), calzonera (italbrac, Southeastern Mexico), calzón de baí±o (italbrac, Mexico), calzoneta (italbrac, Guatemala), calzoneta de baí±o (italbrac, El Salvador, Nicaragua), malla de baí±o (italbrac, Argentina, Uruguay), ropa de baí±o (italbrac, Peru), terno de baí±o (italbrac, Ecuador), trusa (italbrac, Cuba), vestido de baí±o (italbrac, Colombia, Panama)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for swimsuit for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.