- a mixture of solid and liquid food scraps fed to pigs etc; especially kitchen waste for this purpose
- any disgusting or distasteful liquid
verb to swill
- I cannot believe anyone could drink this .
- a large quantity of liquid drunk at one swallow
- He took a of his drink and tried to think of words.
- (context, Ultimate Frisbee) A badly-thrown pass
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budweiser_%28Anheuser-Busch%29, Budweiser, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utica_Club, Utica club, Piels or other cheap beer.
- to eat or drink greedily or to excess
- to wash something by flooding with water
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for swill for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.