- (alternative spelling of, sweetie)
- 1976, Henry A. Hawken, Trumpets of Glory, p158
- :Ses I, "My , see how I'll fetch you down in less than no time."
- 1998, Jed Diamond, Male Menopause, Sourcebooks, p269
- :"Yes, dear," he tells her. "You're right, dear. Of course, honey. I'll take care of everything, ."
- 2003, James Riordan, The Cello, Oxford University Press, p54
- :'He's my pie, my darling man, my honey pot. ...
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sweety for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.