- A fashionably elegant person.
- Saintjohn-Jones is such a .
- A wealthy person.(rfv-sense, Example doesn't seem to fit def.)
- I am going uptown to visit my boyfriend swanks.
- The parvenu was full of .
- To swagger.
- Looks like she's going to in flashing her diamonds and tits, then swan out to another party....
- (dated) Fashionably elegant.
Etymology: A derivative from swanky
- I went to a party last night.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for swank for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.