Translations: verb (supplements, supplementing, supplemented)
- Something added, especially to make up for a deficiency.
- An extension to a document or publication that adds information, corrects errors or brings up to date.
- An additional section of a newspaper devoted to a specific subject.
- (geometry) An angle that, when added to a given angle, makes 180Â°; a supplementary angle.
- (bodybuilding): A vitamin, herbal extract, or chemical compound included with a diet to enhance muscular development.
- To provide or make a supplement to something.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for supplement for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.