- Pertaining to subjects as opposed to objects (A subject is one who perceives or is aware; an object is the thing perceived or the thing that the subject is aware of.)
- Formed, as in opinions, based upon subjective feelings or intuition, not upon observation or reasoning, which can be influenced by preconception; coming more from within the observer rather than from observations of the external environment.
- Resulting from or pertaining to personal mindsets or experience, arising from perceptive mental conditions within the brain and not necessarily from external stimuli.
- Lacking in reality or substance.
- As used by w:Carl Jung, Carl Jung the innate worldview orientation of the introverted personality types.
- (philosophy) and (psychology) Experienced by a person mentally and not directly verifiable by others
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for subjective for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.