- Proceeding in a straight course or manner; not deviate, deviating; honest; frank.
- 1992, George J. Church, "Why Voters Don't Trust Clinton," Time, 20 Apr, p. 38,
- :A great deal of the uneasiness about Clinton reflects his propensity to dance away from yes or no answers to any character question.
- Spanish: franco, sencillo
- In a straightforward manner.
Etymology: From straight + forward.
- Spanish: francamente, sencillamente
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for straightforward for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.