verb (straddles, straddling, straddled, straddled)
- a posture in which one straddles something
- an investment strategy involving trade in derivatives
- (poker) A voluntary raise made prior to receiving cards by the first player after the blinds.
- to sit or stand with a leg on each side of something
- to form a disorderly sprawl
- to fire shots in front and behind of a target, especially in order to estimate its range
- (poker) to place a voluntarily raise prior to receiving cards (only by the first player after the blinds).
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for straddle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.