- the property of sticking or adhering; adhesion
- warmth and humidity, as on a muggy day
- (context, economics, of prices or wages) the tendency to stay the same despite changes in the economy
- (marketing, interface design) stickiness is having unique attributes that make a product indisposable and valuable to its owner. The stickiness of a cellphone is its ability to tell correct time, locate its user, allow its user to remain connected to the world independent of where the user is .
- (advertising) a research measure that captures the extent to which viewers wish to spend more time looking at or reading a print ad.
- The low rating helped explain why our ad"s brand linkage rating was so low: people were turned off by the blurriness of the main photo.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stickiness for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.