- something that sticks
- an adhesive label or decal
- a brand, label, or company, especially one making and distributing records
- a price tag
- the listed price (also sticker price)
- When buying a car, know the sticker and the invoice price.
- (informal) a burr or seed pod that catches in fur or clothing
- a wooden strip placed between courses of lumber to allow air circulation. (also 'kiln sticker')
- French: baguette
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sticker for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.