- (uncountable) The process of treating something to kill microorganisms.
- Heat is used during canning so the food can be safely stored for long periods.
- (uncountable) A procedure to permanently prevent an organism from reproducing.
- spaying, Spaying a cat is a form of to limit the population growth.
- (countable) an instance of a sterilization procedure
- The vet performed several sterilizations this week.
- (uncountable) A monetary policy operation used to offset a foreign exchange intervention.
- The Federal Reserve is responsible for foreign exchange .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sterilization for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.