- A person"s position or standing relative to that of others.
- Superstition is highly correlated with economic .
- (rfd-redundant) prestige, Prestige or high standing.
- 1957, Gladys Sellew and Paul Hanly Furfey, Sociology and Its Use in Nursing Service, Saunders, page 81
- : The king has in his kingdom, and the pauper has within his immediate group of peers.
- A situation or state of affairs.
- What's the of the investigation?
- (rfd-redundant) (legal) The legal condition of a person or thing.
Etymology: From Latin, status.
- French: statut
- German: Status
- Spanish: estado
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for status for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.