- (countable) A mess of something that has been dropped.
- A fall or stumble.
verb (spills, spilling, spilled or spilt)
- The bruise is from a bad he had last week.
- A small piece of paper used to light a candle, cigarette etc by transfer a flame from a fire.
- (transitive) To drop something so that it spreads out or makes a mess; to pour.
- I spilled some sticky juice onto the kitchen floor.
- (intransitive) To spread out or fall out, as above
- Some sticky juice spilled onto the kitchen floor.
- Spanish: derramar
(trans-top, intransitive: to spread out or fall out)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for spill for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.