- (uncountable) plant, Plant matter (usually dried) used to season or flavour food.
- (countable) Any variety of spice.
- (context, uncountable, Yorkshire dialect) sweet, Sweets, candy.
verb (spic, ing)
- Dutch: (t, nl, specerij, f)
- French: épice
- German: Gewí¼rz
- Italian: spezia
- Spanish: especia
- (transitive) To add spice or spices to.
- Dutch: (t, nl, kruiden)
- French: épicer
- Italian: speziare
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for spice for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.