- amount spent (during a period)
verb (spends, spending, spent)
- I"m sorry boss, but the advertising spend exceeded the budget again this month.
- (in the plural) a childish term for money or pocket money
- Mam, can I have my spends early this week?
- Discharged semen.
- to consume, to use, to exhaust
- Dutch: uitgeven, doorbrengen
- French: passer (italbrac, time), dépenser (italbrac, money, etc.)
- German: ausgeben
- Italian: spendere
- Spanish: gastar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for spend for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.