- A play-through of a computer or video game in which the whole game or a select part of it, such as a single level, is played with the intent of completing it as quickly as possible, optionally with certain prerequisite, prerequisites.
Translations: verb (speedruns, speedrunning, speedran, speedrun)
- In the of w:Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros. 3, Richard Ureta finishes the whole video game, game in just 11 minutes.
- One of multiple version, versions of such a play-through.
- The current world record of 11 minutes by Richard Ureta is much better than his older of 12 minutes.
- To create a speedrun.
Translations: Etymology: speed + run
- In my most recent attempt to w:Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros. 3, I almost managed to beat Richard Ureta's record.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for speedrun for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.