- A slapping sound, as produced by spanking.
- An instance of spanking; a smack or slap.
- To smack or slap a person's buttocks, with the bare hand or other object, as punishment or as a form of sexual interaction.
- My father used to put me over his knee and my bare bum when I was a bad girl.
- To soundly defeat, to trounce.
- To move rapidly.
- The ship was really spanking along.
Etymology: Probably imitative.
- Dutch: billenkoek geven, voor de billen geven
- French: fesser
- Italian: scullaciare
- Spanish: nalguear
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for spank for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.