- A musical piece with lyrics (or "words to sing"); prose that one can sing.
- He wrote a beautiful about her.
- A musical sound by a bird.
- A musical sound by insect, whale or some other animal which sounds melodious to humans.
- I love hearing the of canary birds.
- Something that cost only a little.
- He bought that car for a .
- The gorilla liked to fling at the patrons at the zoo.
Etymology: Old English sang
- Dutch: prikkie
- French: chanson
- German: Lied
- Italian: canzone
- Spanish: canción
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for song for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.