- A partially specified but unnamed person.
- Do you need a gift for that special someone?
- The someones under discussion were eventually arrested.
- some person.
- Is there? - Is anybody here?
- Logically related to anyone, everyone, and no one. Becomes no one via negation.
Etymology: some + one
- Dutch: iemand
- French: quelqu'un
- German: jemand
- Italian: qualcuno
- Spanish: alguien
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for someone for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.