- In one way or another; in some way not yet known or designated; by some means; as, the thing must be done somehow; he lives somehow.
- By their action upon one another they may be swelled somehow, so as to shorten the length. -Cheyne.
- Although youngest of the familly, he has <u> or other</u> got the entire management of all the others. -Sir W. Scott.
- French: d'une faí§on ou d'une autre
- German: irgendwie
- Spanish: de algíºn modo, de alguna manera
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for somehow for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.