- An unspecified quantity or number of.
- Would you like grapes?
- A considerable quantity or number of.
- He had edited the paper for years.
- An unspecified or unknown.
- I've just met man who said he knew you.
- (informal) a remarkable.
- He is acrobat!
- An indefinite quantity of.
- Everyone is wrong of the time.
- At least one.
- Well, at least came.
- Logical negation makes none. Also related to all.
- Dutch: enkele
- French: quelques
- German: einige
- Italian: qualche
- Spanish: algunos , algunas
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for some for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.