- (obsolete) A loft or upper chamber forming the private accommodation of the head of the household in a medieval hall; a garret room.
- Of or pertaining to the sun; proceeding from the sun; as, the solar system; solar light; solar rays; solar influence.
- (context, astrology, obsolete) Born under the predominant influence of the sun.
- Measured by the progress or revolution of the sun in the ecliptic; as, the solar year.
- Produced by the action of the sun, or peculiarly affected by its influence.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for solar for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.