- (music) A syllable used in solfège to represent the fifth note of a major scale.
- That is so.
- You are responsible for this, is that not ?
- (context, dated, _, British, _, slang, euphemistic) homosexual.
- Is he ?
- very, Very.
- He is good!
- It"s not bad.
- To this or that extent.
- I need a piece of cloth long.
- In this or that manner.
- Place the napkin on the table just .
- (context, slang, especially, US) Very much.
- But I want to see the Queen when she visits our town!
- That is not true!
Etymology: From the (term, swa, swÄ).
- Dutch: zo, zodanig
- French: tellement
- Italian: cosí¬
- Spanish: así
(trans-top, slang: very much)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for so for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.