adjective (slurrier, slurriest)
- (IPA, RP: /ËłslÊîri/)
- :Rhymes: Rhymes:English:-Êîri, -Êîri
- A thin mixture of liquid and fine substances such as clay or plaster of Paris.
- Liquid waste produced by mountain top removal mining. Usually very toxic. Usually stored nearby in giant dams.
- (IPA, RP: /ËłslÉťËÉri/)
- :Rhymes: Rhymes:English:-ÉťËÉri, -ÉťËÉri
- Slurred, tending to slur.
- slurry voice
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for slurry for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.