adjective (skeezi, er, more)
- Hanne Blank, Unruly Appetites: Erotic Stories (2002), p. xiv
- I jilled while babysitting, having found a cache of porno mags hidden at the bottom of a big basket of magazines in one family's master bathroom.
- Dan Lieberman, Carnegie Mellon University (2005), p. 93
- I went to Rock Jungle twice and it was a disaster. It was filled with old men with bad cologne and gold chains trying to pick up eighteen-year-old girls.
- Xichel, Delicate Relations (2005), p. 83
- It was just what you would expect from a neighborhood joint, dank and rather , painted ruby red and black, the color of vice.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for skeezy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.