noun (plural sixths)
- (not used in the plural) The person or thing in the sixth position.
- One of six equal parts of a whole.
- (music) The interval between a note and another six tones higher.
- French: sixième(fr)m
- Italian: sesto(it)m
- The ordinal form of the number six.
- Dutch: zesde (abbreviations 6de, 6e)
- French: sixième (before the noun) (abbreviation 6ème); (in names of monarchs and popes) six (after the name) (abbreviation VI)
- German: sechste (abbreviation 6.)
- Italian: sesto , sesta (before the noun) (abbreviations 6Âº , 6Âª ); (in names of monarchs and popes) sesto , sesta (after the name) (abbreviation VI)
- Spanish: sexto , sexta (abbreviations 6Âº , 6Âª )
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sixth for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.