- Someone who shoots something; a gunner, archer etc.
- (slang) A firearm.
- A videogame or arcade game in which shooting enemies (or targets) is the entire (or main) objective.
- (professional wrestling slang) A professional wrestler who uses actual fighting moves as part of his style, or who speaks his mind during a live or televised event (instead of speaking from a script).
- A large marble used for knocking smaller marbles out of a chalk circle.
- An alcoholic beverage typically served in a shot glass.
Etymology: From (suffix, shoot, er)
- French: jeu de
- French, de fusillade
- German: Ballerspiel
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for shooter for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.