verb (sexes up, sexed up, sexing up)
- To take part in sexual acts with
- I wanna sex you up!
- To arouse somebody sexually
- Get spanked, it'll sex you up!
- To make more sexually attractive
- Enrique Iglesias' sexed-up music video may have been nixed.
- To make "cooler"
- How do I my 3000?
- To make more palatable or acceptable to the general public; to improve the image or perception.
- Blair sexed up the evidence to justify his own decision.
- Australia 'sexed up threat posed by Iraq'.
- Australian defence adviser 'sacked for refusing to WMD reports'.
- "It's all sexed up, there's nothing left to say.." </br>
- To hype things out of control</br>
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sex up for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.