- Name of the lake in Hyde Park, London.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Serpentine for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- Any of several plants believed to cure snakebites.
- An early form of cannon.
- A coiled distillation tube.
- Spanish: serpentín
(trans-top, coiled distillation tube)
- sinuous, Sinuous; curving in alternate directions.
- The path through the mountains was narrow and dangerous.
- Having the shape or form of a snake.
- There are species of lizards which do not have legs.
- (idiomatic) Of or having attributes associated with the mythological serpent, such as craftiness or deceitfulness.
- The wily criminal was known for his behavior.
- German: schlangenfí¶rmig
- Russian: Ð·Ð¼ÐµÐ¸Ð½Ñ‹Ð¹, Ð·Ð¼ÐµÐµÐ¿Ð¾Ð´Ð¾Ð±Ð½Ñ‹Ð¹
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for serpentine for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.