initialism (wikipedia, Peace be upon him)
- sallalahu aleyhi wasallam - Peace be upon him
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for SAW for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- A tool with a toothed blade used for cutting hard substances, in particular wood or metal
- A musical saw.
verb (saws, sawing, sawed, sawed or sawn)
- Dutch: zaag
- French: scie
- German: Sí¤ge :de:Sí¤ge, ^
- Italian: sega
- Spanish: sierra
- (transitive) To cut (something) with a saw.
- (intransitive) To make a motion back and forth similar to cutting something with a saw.
- The fiddler sawed away at his instrument.
- Dutch: zagen
- French: scier
- German: sí¤gen
- Italian: segare
- Spanish: serrar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for saw for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.