- garbage, junk, refuse, waste
- The is collected every Thursday in Gloucester, but on Wednesdays in Cheltenham.
- Everything the teacher said during that lesson was . How can she possibly think that a bass viol and a cello are the same thing?
- Dutch: vuilnis (1)
- French: déchets m plural
- German: Abfall
- Italian: rifiuti m plural, porcherie f plural, immondizie f plural
- Spanish: desperdicios m plural
- (context, UK, colloquial) Exceedingly bad; awful; terrible; crap
- This has been a day, and it's about to get worse: my mother-in-law is coming to stay.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rubbish for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.