- (italbrac, obsolete except in dialects) The cream of milk.
- (italbrac, obsolete except in dialects) A froth or scum.
- To enlarge a hole, especially using a reamer; to bore a hole wider.
- To shape or form, especially using a reamer.
- To remove (material) by reaming.
- To remove burrs and debris from a freshly bored hole.
- (slang) To yell at or berate.
- (slang) To perform anilingus.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ream for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.