- The plant Rubus idaeus.
- The juicy, dark red (when ripe) composite fruit of this plant.
- (colour) A dark pinkish red, the colour of a ripe raspberry.
- <table><tr><td>raspberry colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 722F37" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
verb (raspberr, i, ed)
- Dutch: framboos
- French: framboise(fr)f
- German: Himbeere(de)f
- Italian: lampone(it)m
- Spanish: frambuesa(es)f
- (colloquial) Making the noise intended to imitate the passing of flatulence
- Containing or having the flavor/flavour of raspberries.
- (color) Of a dark pinkish red.
- She wore a beret — lyrics of Raspberry Beret, by the musician w:Prince_(artist), Prince
- Dutch: met frambozensmaak, frambozen-
- French: framboise
- Italian: al lampone
- Spanish: color frambuesa
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for raspberry for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.