- A type of adverb occurring in a number of Germanic languages, formed in replacement of a preposition and a pronoun by turning the latter into a locative adverb and the former into an prepositional adverb and joining them in reverse order.
- For that => therefore, therefore
- By this => hereby, hereby
- In what => wherein, wherein
- Dutch: voornaamwoordelijk bijwoord
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pronominal adverb for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.