- a dog
- a mongrel
- a bulge, an enlarged part
- "There's a pooch in the plastic where it got too hot."
- a distended or swelled condition
- "Her left sleeve has more pooch at the shoulder than the right."
- Italian: bastardo
- Spanish: pichicho
- to distend, to swell or extend beyond normal limits; usually used with "out":
- "Inflate that tire too much and the tube may pooch out of the cut in the sidewall.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pooch for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.